I was just pulling out a quick look to film the Look Fantastic Beauty Box Unboxing (from last week), and I decided to record what I did.
I haven’t featured enough my favourite eyeshadow palettes (from Juvia’s Place) and I’m guilty as charged of saving them for those ba-bam looks, because of their amazing bright bold colours. But it’s just as easy to create a simple smokey eye with it, and the formulas of the mattes are just incredible.
And this tutorial comes in handy, because Juvia’s Place is currently at around 30% off at Beauty Bay (not sponsored, just useful information, peeps).
- Juvia’s Place Masquerade Palette
- Marc Jacobs Highliner in (Iron)y — I wanted to use Blacquer, though…
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara
- Kiko Precision Eyebrow Pencil
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer
- Colour Pop Super Shock Cheeks in Aphrodisiac
- NYX Suede Lip Pencil in Los Angeles
- Dior Lip Glow in 001 Pink
- Labello Watermelon Shine