I come to you with a stuffy nose to show you how I’m enjoying the new products I’ve acquired recently, most of them from Hourglass.
Being such an expensive brand, I wanted to do my routine on camera for you to see how it works on me to help you decide if these are some products you’d like to invest in.
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation
- Bare Minerals Bare Pro Concealer
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Concealer
- Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer Stick is exclusive to the States, but Dew Pot Bronze da Make Beauty is a great alternative)
- Primark Super Cheeky Cheek Tint (discontinued, but you can use Glossier Cloud Paints)
- Hourglass Vanish Champagne Flash Stick
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked
- Hourglass Caution Mascara (I have the travel size)
- Labello Watermelon Shine Lip Balm — I found this website that sells Labello to the U.K.. At the moment of this post, the watermelon version wasn’t available, but it probably is just out of stock. Also, Labello is very likely under other names in each country. they belong to Beiersdorf.