here it is, the second instalment of my Lisa Eldridge Lipstick Challenge! or #LELC for short…?
glossy lids, matte skin, bright matte defined lips was the vision.
what is YOUR vision for this bright red lippie?
how are you all doing? let me know!
- Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint (seems to have been discontinued. yay me)
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder
- Make Up Forever Matte Velvet Skin Powder Foundation (UK folks can get it through Guru Make Up Emporium);
- Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder Medium
- Inglot + JLo Boogie Down Bronzer in 219 (also discontinued, because bronzers that suit me abound)
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight 01
- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadows in A Little Quarky and Ritz
- Essence Shine Shine Shine Lipgloss in 01 Behind the Scenes
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara
- Marc Jacobs Highliner in Earthquake