because pharmacies and supermarkets are still open, and you may want to spruce up the basics on your skincare routine, here are my recommendations. all of the products mentioned are fragrance-free and I’ve avoided other obvious irritants, like dyes, in order to make it accessible to the biggest amount of people possible. of course different things work for different humans, so keep that in mind. I like my odds, though ;)
what have you found to be great products from the pharmacy that I should try?
- Cerave Micellar Water — still can only find it in the Portuguese website… wth?;
- Nívea Cleansing Oil — I featured the macadamia one but there seems to be a fragrance-free one for sensitive skins in the French Nivea Website;
- Cerave SA Cleanser;
- Cerave Hydrating cleanser;
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra 8 Mist — hydrator
- Cerave Facial Moisturising Lotion (AM and PM)
- Eucerin Q 10 Active Night cream / day cream for dry skin / day cream for oily skin — moisturisers with antioxidants and the night one has a bit fo retinol
- Avène Cicalfate — for allergic reactions/rashes
- La Roche Posay Cicaplast — recovery of dry and parched skin, super occlusive
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lèvres — great HA for the lips, a bit thin, so best used under a thicker lip balm
- Cerave Hand Cream
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF 50+
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Fluid SPF 50+ Unscented
- Bioderma Photoderm Nude Touch SPF 50+ — featured the gold colour, there’s also a light one.