For this edition of my LELC — Lisa Eldridge Lipstick Challenge, and because this colour (and my boring ass style) can get too close to what I did on the last edition with Skyscraper Rose, I tried to give it a bit more of an edgy look, whilst trying to keep it fresh. How did I do?
- Dior Backstage Face and Body Foundation
- Catrice One Drop Coverage Weightless Concealer
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Becca Luminous Blusher in Camellia
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette — Venetian Red
- L’Oréal Lash Paradise Mascara — at the moment of writing this post, there’s only the waterproof version available… probably restocking soon, it’s easy to get at a drugstore or pharmacy.
- Colour Pop Eye Pencil (the closest available at this time is Charmer)
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara