playing with make up, back to my Lisa Eldridge Lipstick Challenge with her darkest shade yet.
my vision was this bold wing liner in the same shade as the lipstick, but I had to tackle not having an eyeliner in that colour and hooded lids. but hey, it’s real life and I’m just a normal person!
- Lisa Eldridge Lipstick in Velvet Midnight (sale frames are only a fee times a year, and not all colours are always restocked, so subscribing to the newsletter is a good way to go. at the time of this post, they weren’t shipping to Europe due to Brexit);
- Inglot Duraline – this product is great mixed with powder eyeshadows to make a lasting liquid liner and to revive cream eyeshadows. did not work mixed with this lipstick, though;
- Colour Pop At Forest Sight Palette, shade Amanita (other options can be found in Ladyship Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts Palette, Jezebel Nubian 2 by Juvia’s Place, or Viseart Dark Mattes or Dark Edit Palette. I didn’t feature them because they’re trickier to get in Europe at this time or more expensive);
- Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer;
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Mascara.