for one of my absolute favourites, being such a unique and chic colour, I went for a very easy and casual monochromatic look, ideal to whip up quickly in a busy morning.
- Lisa Eldridge Velvet Lipstick in Velvet Decade – she opens sales for her products a few times a year, best to subscribe to the newsletter so that you don’t miss out on it. the batches are small and tend to sell out quite quickly;
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Opal – sad to see this brand go, and let’s just take a moment to remember that when no one else was using highlighter in any form, Lisa was already starring this product, that she got from Australia… years later, cream and liquid highlighters are finally a thing;
- Colour Pop Going Coconuts Palette;
- Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer;
- Nars Climax Extreme Mascara;
- Catrice Slim’matic Brow Pencil.