long story short, I became affiliate with a Portuguese store, More Than Beauty Store, that sells international brands and my Portuguese viewers asked for a list of my favourites from there.
since these are products that are widely available, I thought I’d do my weekly video on them.
UPDATE: More Than Beauty offers international shipping to the EU, so if you’d like to support me, please feel free to explore the website and use my affiliate code FREEVOLOUS10 for 10% off.
you’ve heard about all of these, so there’s nothing too new here, but all of the products have a special place in my heart and stash ;)
just to reiterate: the links on this post are affiliated!
- Paula’s Choice C15 Booster*
- Paula’s Choice Resist Ultra Light Super Antioxidant Complex Serum* (oilier times)
- Paula’s Choice Resist Super Antioxidant Complex Serum* (drier times)
- Paula’s Choice Omega + Complex Serum*
specific concerns serums
- Paula’s Choice 10% Azelaic Acid Booster*
- Paula’s Choice Clinical 0,3% Retinol + 2% Bakuchiol Treatment* (beginners)
- Paula’s Choice Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment* (skins used to retinoids)
– acne-prone skin/clogged pores
- Paula’s Choice Calm 1% BHA Exfoliant Lotion* (more sensitive skins prone to acne, gel texture for targeted application)
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant* (more resilient skins, acne prone, liquid toner)
– lacklustre skin
– acne-prone body