well, since there were a few more items taking up space in my little empties box, here we go again!
these are mostly body and hair, but there’s a few skincare bits in there too.
- Ben & Anna Vanilla Orchid Deodorant
- Eucerin 24H deodorant for Sensitive Skin (fragrance-free)
- Cerave SA Smoothing Cream
- Klorane Oat Milk Dry Shampoo – eco-friendly non-aerossol version here
- Percy and Reed Fuss Free Fabulousness Dry Shampoo (according to the brand, it has been renamed but remains the same formula. you can also find it with its old name in travel size in this kit here)
- Geek and Gorgeous C-Glow
- Medik8 Crystal Retinal 10 (this is their higher concentration, I’d suggest starting with a 3 if you’re very sensitive and never used retinoids, or 6 if you’re a bit more seasoned) – an affordable alternative is Geek and Gorgeous A-Game 5 or 10, the latter is the strongest concentration.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible mist SPF 50 – an affordable alternative is Garnier Sensitive Advanced Face Sun Mist