I’ve been testing a few (mostly French) pharmacy body sunscreens, and decided to share my impressions on them.
I’m particular to an spf 50+ that sets transparent on the skin and feels comfortable and lightweight even when applying the correct amount.
all of these are light fluids, dry oils or aerosols, formulated for intense sun exposure, yet I’ve tested them on a more daily urban routine setting, albeit always reapplying.
my favourite for the highest and most reliable protection under intense sun exposure, both for face and body, is P20 Suncare for kids, which is a cream.
just because some haven’t worked for me it doesn’t mean you’ll have the same experience.
these were the greats:
- Isdin Fotoprotector Transparent Spray Wet Skin
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Spray
- Uriage Bariésun Light Fluid Spray
these were the mehs:
- Uriage Bariésun Dry Oil
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Spray – can’t find the exact one I’m talking about, don’t know if they’ve recently reformulated…
- Bioderma Photoderm Bronz Spray – this is the one that promotes melanin production