I have fine and very oily hair, I don’t dye it and rarely use more heat that the one needed to roughly blow dry it. these are the products I use to keep it in great shape, fuss-free, and wash only 3 times a week.
- Klorane Cider Shampoo – could only find the Nettle one online, but it’s pharmacy.
- Wetbrush – Wet Detangler
- L’Oréal Elnett Satin Crème de Mousse Extra Strong Hold (soon to be replaced by Percy and Reed Volumising Mousse)
- Klorane Oat Dry Shampoo (Eco-friendly)
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Shampoo – Once a week
(I use very sparingly, because I don’t get much hair dryness or split ends)
- Lush American Cream (Check your local Lush)
- Percy and Reed No Oil Oil
- Schwarzkopf Bonacure Q10 Time Repair