Oh, I’ve missed doing these videos!
Here’s a “too close to comfort” review of Purito Cica Clearing BB Cream.
Things you may want to know:
- I have combination skin, going through a more oily phase; over 40, so with wrinkles; acne-prone since I was 12, with breakouts and hyperpigmentation which I tend to prefer to cover;
- you can buy this product from Yesstyle (it takes a while to ship, if you know of a European retailer that can ship this faster, let us all know!);
- it’s (at this time) 10,60€ for 30ml;
- it’s a light to medium coverage foundation, feels like a cream, leaves a luminous to dewy look on the skin, evens out and visually smoothes texture;
- terrible shade range – 27 (the shade I’m wearing) is the darkest colour;
- claims to contain moisturising “Cica” extracts to strengthen the skin barrier– it does contain Niacinamide, Panthenol and Centella Asiatica, among other lesser-known ingredients that help with skin barrier and soothing the skin, as well as classic emollient, humectant and moisturising agents, and a cocktail of UV filters (the US website claims SPF 38 PA+++).
- does not contain fragrance nor essential oils.