Being face to face with so many products/brands I only come across online, I HAD to feast on all the beautiful things, bring some “Wishlist” items and fall into some new exciting (not very famous) productsclick for the products list
another set of short and sweet reviews of products I actually use up!
- Banila Co Clean it Zero cleansing balm . mine was in the Nourishing version, but it seems they’re out of stock
- Cerave Hydrating cream to foam cleanser
- Skintegra Superba C
- Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Serum
- Uriage Bariésun SPF50+ Dry Touch Ultra Light Fluid
- Garnier Sensitive Advanced Facial Super UV Fluid SPF 50+
- Dear Klair’s Midnight Blue Calming Cream
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Hourglass Caution Mascara
- Nars Afterglow Lip Balm
- Fresh Sugar Lip Tinted Treatment . Rosé
base routine — Hourglass goodies
I come to you with a stuffy nose to show you how I’m enjoying the new products I’ve acquired recently, most of them from Hourglass.
Being such an expensive brand, I wanted to do my routine on camera for you to see how it works on me to help you decide if these are some products you’d like to invest in.click for products description and links
GRWM with some of my current favourites
I was going out with some friends that evening, after filming my mini-haul video, so I decided to record myself getting ready, and use some (plenty) of my current favourite products. Some you’re sick and tired of hearing me talk about, some I’ve done reviews on, some may be a new discovery for you.
I hope you enjoy this video. All the links to the products are down below.
Hourglass Foundation Stick — Up Close and Poresonal
I finally got my hands on it, so here comes the in-depth review!
If you’re in the U.S. and Canada (or in a country that is enabled to shop from those online stores), Sephora carries this foundation.
If you’re in the E.U., it depends if there’s an Hourglass counter on your local beauty store. I’ve found that you can order online through SpaceNK.