on the road again, this time for work, I’m leaving to the Barcelona are for a week.
so of course I had to do a roundup of my skincare essentials.
I’m not concerned with packing light or liquids limitations, since I’ll have to check my bag anyway. so this is basically my skincare essentials all nested in a nice travel bag!
If you’d like a vide on what I decided to pack make up wise, let me know!
- Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm*
- Sachi Ursolic Acid and Retinal Overnight Reform
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
- Sachi Triphala Pigmentation Corrector
- La Roche-Posay UV Mune 400 SPF50+
- Ducray Dexyane Med Palpébral
- Dr. Ceuracle Vegan Kombucha Tea Essence
- Heliocare 360 capsules
- Respire Natural Deodorant Green Tea (mini roll-on)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo
- Molton Brown Pink Pepper Pepper Shower gel (mine was a gift with purchase sample)
*affiliate link, you can use the code FREEVOLOUS10 for 10% discount on any purchase from More Than Beauty Store.