Here’s webisode 3 of my #LELC! Still not a thing? Aw, shucks.
Playing with Velvet Jazz, this deep rich red, I felt inspired by the early movie ages, flappers and the boozy smoky Jazz era.
- Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Colour Pop Take the lead (sadly, discontinued… taupes are really taking the hit)
- Colour Pop So Jaded Palette — Alexandrite, Flourite, Stoned and Ruby shades
- Chanel Waterproof Eyeliner in Eros 928 (Colour Pop Joy Ride seems quite similar)
- KVD Beauty Cake Eyeliner in Trooper Black
- L’Oréal Paradise Extatic Mascara
- Hourglass Mood Exposure Ambient Lighting Blush
- Nars Exposed Palette — Give It Away shade
- Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder (and Take The Lead as contour also)